A Mindful Life
Bespoke Mindfulness Workshops
A Mindful Life
These bespoke mindfulness workshops can be created for your groups of 6 – 50 persons. Companies, health groups (ex. cancer, diabetes), social organisations or even a group of friends are all welcome to enquire about tailoring the event to suit your needs.
- Introduction to Mindfulness (2 hours) is a basic introduction of mindfulness concepts, practices, science, research, and how it all relates to health & well-being.
- Half-day Mindfulness workshop (3-4 hours) is a beginning level to advanced, depending on the audience
- Full-day Mindfulness workshop (6-8 hours) is a beginning level to advanced, depending on the audience
- 4 x monthly Workshops are a series of workshops designed for graduates of 8-week mindfulness courses who wish to refresh their practice skills and deepen insights into having a more mindful life within a supportive community engagement.
Workshop content can include combinations of different elements:
- Teacher guided practices & sharing
- Focus & Attention
- Understanding and management of Stress
- Health & well-being
- Communication skills
- Creativity & Improv exercises
- Science & Research
Please Complete the Form Below to Find out More:
Please reach out to me and I will be happy to talk through any questions that you may have about Mindfulness and the Courses and Retreats that are offered.
Email me anytime:
Or contact me on:
+852 9156 2222
Sign Up for My Newsletter
If you would like for me to keep you up-to-date on a quarterly basis, please add your details in the newsletter form below.